Saturday, May 1, 2010

I Love the World



Savape leads the world's eumaniraptors in a parody of Discovery Channel's I Love the World commercials (2008 version and 2009 version). Guest singers include (in order of appearance) Avisaurus archibaldi, Scansoriopteryx heilmanni, Hesperornis regalis, Pyroraptor olympius, Sinornithosaurus sp., Troodon formosus, Hesperonychus elizabethae, Rahonavis ostromi, Utahraptor ostrommaysorum, Mei long, and Velociraptor mongoliensis.

As usual, I'll provide lyrics.

I love the crashing,
I love the ashy skies,
I love trees falling,
I love when I can't fly,
I love the whole world and all its meteorites,
Boom de ah da,
Boom de ah da,
Boom de ah da,
Boom de ah da.

I love tsunamis,
I love real bloody things,
I love to die fast,
I love the tyrant kings,
I love the whole world and all its extinctions,
Boom de ah da,
Boom de ah da,
Boom de ah da,
Boom de ah da.

I love disaster,
I love ankylosaurs,
I love volcanoes,
I love rogue herbivores,
I love the whole world and all its doom and death,
Boom de ah da,
Boom de ah da,
Boom de ah da,
Boom de ah da...

3 comments:

  1. Ok this is crazy because I literally have written in a text file somewhere a script almost exactly like this for my Az-Dar comic ;) That's what I get for slacking, somebody beats me to the punch... with something even better! Good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, although that's quite creepy especially if it's almost exactly the same. I suppose I Love the World is just that much fun to parody. I hope you get that up someday; it'd be fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, to be fair, this script was stuck in my notebook for around a year before I even came up with Raptormaniacs - hence, all the guest singers. It originally had an Archaeopteryx and a house sparrow talking, with the house sparrow remarking, "Maybe this is why they became extinct" at the end.

    ReplyDelete